Our client is an IT provider for business customers. In addition to its own fiber-optic network, the company operates several data centers in the Rhine-Neckar region. Using modern technologies, our client offers precise solutions in the areas of managed services, IT consulting, data centers and cloud services. For the location in Ludwigshafen our client is looking for a qualified:
IT Systems Specialist Managed Services (f/m)
- As an IT systems specialist (f/m) in the area of Managed Services, you will contribute to the professional 2nd and 3rd level support of our client.
- In accordance with the agreed service level agreements, you will also process complex incidents and service requests within the framework of the service organization, both at platform level and in the customer infrastructure.
- In addition, measures to eliminate the causes are part of your activities.
- This enables you to carry out service work independently on the Managed Services platforms.
- A good communication with the customers as well as a conscientious documentation are essential components of your daily tasks.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or technical vocational training.
- You have relevant professional experience in the areas of servers, storage and networks.
- You have sound knowledge of virtualized platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM or Xen.
- You have experience with infrastructure platforms such as OpenStack or Nutanix.
- You use scripts to automate system administration processes.
- You have good knowledge and experience in the Microsoft environment.
- Good knowledge of monitoring and backup systems is an advantage.
- You will take on-call services 24/7.
- You think and act goal- and solution-oriented, work systematically, independently and have a good grasp.
- You work both team- and customer-oriented and use your communicative skills for a friendly exchange with other people.
- You use your entrepreneurial spirit to act purposefully.
Our client offers:
You benefit from the advantages of a medium-sized company, including short decision paths, plenty of room to make a difference and a trustworthy way of transferring responsibilities. Great importance is given to a good work-life balance, and a high level of freedom allows you to reconcile personal and operational concerns. In addition, our client promotes personal development by offering an interdisciplinary working environment for the creative implementation of tasks within the team. Furthermore, you will be offered the necessary freedom and a suitable working environment for the creative implementation of the tasks.
- Standort: Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Beschäftigungsart: Vollzeit
- Befristung: unbefristet
- Referenznummer: T-87052221-122
- Unternehmen: auteega GmbH
- Ansprechpartner: Herr Erik Lauer
- Adresse: 68161 Mannheim
- Kaiserring 14
- Telefon: +49 621 12266420
- Telefax: +49 621 12266469
- Webseite: www.auteega.com